Warm-up time: 5 minutes before each match
Round robin: 2 halves of 12 minutes each with a 2 minutes break between halves (no clock stopping except for time out)
Final Phase: 2 halves of 12 minutes each with a 2 minutes break between halves (no clock stopping except for time out and for the last 2 minutes of the game)
Time outs: one per team per half (1 minute each)
8 and 24 seconds rules applies
In between at the beginning of the game, then alternating possession applies.
Fouls: Each player is allowed a maximum of 4 fouls
Free throws: There are no free throws.
Foul on a shot:
- If the shot is made, 2 or 3 points + 1 extra point for the offensive team
- If the shot is missed: 1 point and ball possession for the offensive team
Bonus after 4 team fouls in a half time. On the 5th foul and every time after:
- If there is a made shot, 2 or 3 points + 1 extra point for the offensive team
- If there is no scoring: 1 point and ball possession for the offensive team. There is no extra point on offensive fouls.
Technical foul or flagrant foul: 1 point + possession
2 Technical fouls: Exclusion from the tournament. 1 point + possession
Won game: 2 points. Lost game: 1 pointIn case of a tie, there will be an overtime of 3 minutes running time.
The best teams from round robin will play semifinals and final. This will depend on the number of registered teams.
2 teams tie in the classification: the result of the game between those two teams will be taken into account.
3 or more teams tie in the classification: basket average among the involved teams will be taken into account, and if there is still a tie, the difference between the total points scored and received in the tournament will be taken into account.
Three point contest. Team (in case there less than 8 registered teams)
• Each team will shoot one round (after shooting they will go for the next rebound) until they score 4 three pointers from each of the 5 positions. Time limit: 3 minutes.
The winner will be the team that takes less time to score 4 three pointers from each of the 5 positions or the team that has scored more three pointers in 3 minutes.
Three point contest. Individual
• 2 players from each team. Each player will shoot 3 three point attempts from each position (5 positions). Time limit: 1 minute
There will be two persons for the rebound and one to pass the ball to the contestant.
The winner will be the player that will score more points during this one minute. In case of a tie, there will be a final round between those players.